PBMares provides you with the information you need to help secure your financial future.
Searching for answers to your financial questions can be a time consuming process. In fact, it can be a frustrating experience. With so much information coming at you from so many sources, it’s hard to filter out the noise and find the resources you need.
At PBMares, we focus on providing solutions. We work hard to provide you with the information you need to help secure your financial future. Sometimes the tools you need are simple; it’s just a matter of access. To that end, we’ve developed this section to serve as an all-in-one resource center for you.
Schedule K-1 Instructions
Complete instructions for reporting Schedule K-1 on your tax return can be found through the IRS links below.
These files are in PDF format, requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the content. If you do not have this software, click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader link below to download this free software. Please note that by clicking on any of these links, you will be leaving the PBMares website.
- Partner’s Instructions for Schedule K-1 (Form 1065)
- Shareholder’s Instructions for Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S)
- K-1 Instructions for Beneficiary Filing Form 1041 (See page 2.)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
- SmartPros (formerly AccountingNet)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants