A Seminar on the Qualified Business Income Deduction
This seminar/webinar has already occurred. Please monitor the PBMares events page for future events. If you have questions about how the new tax laws affect your business or organization, contact our Tax Services Team.
The Qualified Business Income Deduction is a tax planning game changer. A new playbook is needed to make sure you don’t foul out or miss your shot at a tax minimization opportunity. Don’t miss this chance to learn the new rules that determine whether or not you qualify.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. (registration and networking begin at 7:30 a.m. and will continue after the presentation)
Risë Flenner, CPA/PFS, J.D. and Jenny Bonsiewich, CPA, MSA Tax with introductions by John Murray, CPA, Partner
150 West Main Street
21st Floor Conference Room
Norfolk, VA 23510
Click here for map.
- Limited liability companies
- Proprietorships (Schedule C)
- Rental activities
- A clear understanding of the provision’s (IRC Section 199A) three overall rules
- Reporting requirements for pass-through entities
- Strategies to optimize the deduction and reduce tax liability
Don’t miss this opportunity to up your game and to get answers to your specific questions.