No organization is safe from a cyber-attack and the hotel industry is especially vulnerable. Learn how to identify and manage cyber threats before they become active problems that disrupt your bottom line, and your reputation.
During the webinar “Managing Cyber Risk in the Hotel Industry”, you will hear from an industry expert on the following key topics:
- Understanding the global threat actors and the biggest cyber threats today to the hotel industry
- Identifying cyber issues early and the benefits of early detection
- Building strong cybersecurity programs to identify and categorize potential security threats
- Implementing controls designed to prevent the most significant threats whenever possible
- Detecting security breaches so hotel management can respond swiftly to maintain reputation and reduce costly breach expenses
Learn how you can prevent and protect your organization from the embarrassment, legal liability, lost income and decreased productivity that result from a cyber breach.
To access a recording of “Managing Cyber Risk in the Hotel Industry”, click here. (Recording begins at 32 seconds.)
The slide deck is a companion piece to the webinar recording. Please fill out the form below to download the slides:
Author(s): PBMares Hospitality and Cybersecurity Teams