Todd Levey has extensive training and experience dealing with unique and complex regulatory matters of employee benefit plans, healthcare providers, hospitality entities and not-for-profit organizations, including compliance audits performed under the Single Audit Act and OMB Circular A-133.
In addition to being a licensed Certified Public Accountant, Todd is also a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
Todd’s interest in business and finance was piqued as a child watching his parents own and operate their own businesses. Understanding the financial aspects of a business seemed like the foundation for its success, which ultimately led to his pursuit of a career in accounting. Todd loves assisting a business owner or executive understand the numbers behind their business operations and helping them strategize for the future.
Not-for-profit support extends beyond Todd’s career. He serves as treasurer and board member of Santa Claus Anonymous, Inc., which helps provide Christmas gifts to 10,000 children annually in the Baltimore metropolitan area; volunteer work for which he received the 2006 President’s Award. He is a former assistant Cub Scout leader and currently coaches youth sports.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Maryland State Bar Association Employee Benefit Plans Study Group
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals (HFTP)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Loyola University Maryland