Keith Wampler has extensive experience in business valuations and litigation support activities and has been involved with sales, mergers and acquisitions of numerous companies. He has also received Virginia Business magazine’s Super CPA recognition for his work in the Business Valuation/Litigation practice category.
Keith also utilizes his professional skills as a member of the Board of Directors of Union Bankshares and he is chairman of the bank’s Risk Committee. He enjoys giving back to his local community by serving in several United Way campaigns and service with the Community Foundation of the Rappahannock River Region, Mary Washington Hospital Foundation, Fredericksburg-Rappahannock Rotary Club and Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce.
In his leisure time, Keith is an active member of the Fredericksburg Country Club and enjoys basketball, a hold over from his days on the varsity team in college.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- VSCPA Battlefield Chapter
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bridgewater College, magna cum laude, in Bridgewater, Virginia