Bringing accounting solutions to not-for-profit clients has been a primary specialty of PBMares for over 45 years. This specialized area of accounting services represents 35% of the firm’s audit services.
Our Not-For-Profit Team consists of highly experienced professionals with deep industry knowledge and a commitment to providing exceptional client service. Team members understand that each entity is unique, with its own culture, circumstances and mission; therefore, services are tailored to meet each organization’s needs.
Serving not-for-profit clients is a vital part of our firm’s past, present and future. We bring structure to the spiraling demands placed upon your organization, so you can do what you do best: serve your community and constituents.
PBMares can provide your organization with services in the following areas:
- Audit, Compliance and Tax
- Business Strategy
- Performance Improvement
- Risk Management
Our Not-For-Profit Team members have extensive experience working with:
- Voluntary health and welfare agencies
- Cultural and performing arts organizations
- Trade/membership associations
- Other non-profit organizations
Issues & Perspectives
Articles Team members frequently write articles on topics of interest to our not-for-profit clients. These articles, which are published in both regional and national publications, can be accessed by visiting the PBMares Blog.
Webinar Recordings The team routinely holds webinars on various topics affecting the industry. Our most recent webinar, Tackling the Key Issues Facing Not-for-Profit Organizations, presented information on Financial statement presentation reform, Affordable Care Act mandates and cash management challenges. Click here to access this recording and more.
- Bo Garner, CPA, MBA, Co-Leader
- Edward T. Yoder, CPA, MSA, Co-Leader
- Kevin D. Humphries, CPA, CVA, CFF, CGMA
- Mensel D. Dean, CPA
- Jennifer French, CPA
- Daniel Haynes, CPA, CFE, CFF
- Daniel B. Martin, CPA
- Lawrence Schwartz, CPA, MBA, ABV
- Neena Shukla, CPA, CFE, CGMA, FCPA
- R. Todd Swisher, CPA, CGMA
- Helaine S. Weissman, CPA
- Brian Windley, CPA
- Jackie H. White, CPA, CGMA
- John “Eddie” Zigler, Jr., CPA