PBMares, LLP, one of the nation’s Top 100 accounting and consulting firms, expanded in Maryland through the addition of Santos, Postal & Company in Rockville. Santos, Postal, a firm ranked as a Best Accounting Firm to Work For by Accounting Today for seven consecutive years, was founded in 1971 and provides a full range of accounting, tax, and advisory services. Their client base consists of both domestic and international clients operating in and around the Capital Region. “We are pleased to welcome the partners and staff formerly with Santos, Postal & Company to PBMares. This combination strengthens our presence in the region by capitalizing on the solid reputation Santos, Postal has earned for so many years. Santos, Postal’s experience in real estate, business valuation and business consulting complements our existing niche practices,” said Alan Witt, former CEO of PBMares, LLP.
“We have a long history of strong relationships with emerging businesses and entrepreneurial individuals in the Rockville community. Clients will still receive the same close personal attention they have come to expect from our team, but now they will have access to a wider array of solutions and broader industry experience with PBMares,” said Charles Postal, former Managing Partner of Santos, Postal. “PBMares has a very similar service philosophy and culture that will make our transition into the firm seamless. PBMares also has a well-earned reputation for being committed to serving the communities of their team members. In addition, our team members will now have access to more training and more career growth opportunities,” Postal added.
In addition, PBMares welcomes two Santos, Postal partners into the tax and assurance practice leadership teams. Vicki Young, CPA will serve as the regional tax practice leader and Tony Orsborne, CPA will serve as the assurance practice leader. PBMares will maintain all Santos, Postal professionals in the current office location in Rockville.
- PBMares, LLP has more than 300 staff serving both domestic and international businesses from 10 offices in Virginia and Maryland.
- PBMares represents companies ranging from closely-held private businesses to leading non-profits to Fortune 500 multinationals.
- PBMares has industry practices specialized in serving businesses in the construction, financial institutions, government contracting, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, not-for-profit, real estate, restaurant, retail, state & local government and technology sectors.
- For the past two years, PBMares has been ranked a national, Top 100 firm by Accounting Today and Inside Public Accounting.
- PBMares has been serving clients for more than 55 years since its founding in 1963.
- As an independent member of the RSM US Alliance, the firm can leverage the resources of more than 75 member firms in over 38 states and the Caribbean.