Guiding Your Building Strategy to a Greener Future
Globally, the built environment generates 23 percent of all carbon emissions. Reducing emissions is good for the environment – and your business. In this guide, learn about recent changes to green building tax incentives that you can use to recapture more of your investment into sustainable construction and real estate.
In this guide, gain in-depth insights on:
- 179D Commercial Buildings Energy-Efficiency Deduction
- 45L Residential Energy Efficiency Credit
- 48(e) Clean Electricity Investment Credit
- 45W Commercial Clean Vehicle Credit
- Carbon Reduction Strategies