By Lynn M. Eller, CPA, APCIT, PFS
Check out these subsidized resources.
To compete in international markets, your business needs to develop and maintain a high-functioning team.
PBMares is proud to be selected for the 7th year in a row as a private sector program partner of the Virginia Leaders in Export Trade Program (VALET).
As a program partner, PBMares assists Virginia companies to save time and money by leveraging strategic and subsidized international business services available from the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Who Can Benefit?
The program can benefit the following types of our Virginia-based clients:
- Those exploring international markets to boost sales revenue and diversify company risk
- Clients currently selling internationally but looking to expand management capacity
5 Types of Available Benefits
- Find Grants. Secure grants that can reimburse international business expenses, including:
- Trade missions
- Website localization
- International contracts
- The fees you pay to PBMares for international accounting services
- Access Customized International Research. Tap into customized top market reports that include:
- Due diligence
- Competitive analysis
- Market entry strategies
- Attend Trade Shows & Independent Market Visits. Strengthen relationships, share knowledge, and learn more about the latest tech capabilities. Virginia has contracts with businesses in 75 countries where you could spend 3-5 days of in-country customized B2B meetings with prospective partners and/or clients.
- Participate in Virginia Leaders in Export Trade (VALET). With this 2-year export accelerator, cohorts have been collaborating for the past 15 years. Participating companies, on average, increase international sales by more than 52%.
- Take advantage of The Supply Chain Optimization Program. Designed to help Virginia companies evaluate and streamline their supply chain management and import processes, this program provides counseling, strategic guidance, and resources to improve performance and reduce costs.
Whether you’re entering the international market or expanding your existing operations overseas, get the guidance and assistance you need in all facets of international tax and business issues.
Contact Lynn Eller to learn more.